Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Wedding Plans

When Meg was here several weeks ago, she told me that there were less than one hundred days until her wedding.  I couldn't believe it.  Now that there is less than three months until the big day, it seems even harder to believe.  The time has flown by so fast since they have gotten engaged.  Yet, so many life changes events have happened.  The best part about all of this is that the changes have been extremely positive and soon we will all be together in Bloomington celebrating Meg and Nick's wedding.

As the wedding date has drawn nearer, Meg has been sharing more and more of the details with me.  It has been fun to see the decorations that she has picked or to get the invitation that she sent to everyone.  I love listening to who has RSVP'd, the songs that they have picked and the advice that they have given.  Meg's latest idea revolves around the table seating plans.  She has chosen an awesome way to give her guests their table number.  I can't wait to see it in person.  

Meg isn't the only one who is excited about getting ready for the wedding.  Today, I picked up my Mother of the Bride dress from Quick Stitch where a very helpful seamstress hemmed at least three inches off the bottom.  I was so happy to know that I wouldn't be tripping down the aisle in July.  Meg's Godmother Jeannette also seemed very happy about Meg's upcoming wedding.  Meg had asked her to host her bridal shower in May.  I could tell by the texts that I had received from Jeannette that she was very excited about it.  She had games planned, decorations made, seating arrangements for the guests and a delicious food menu for all.  It sounded perfect for Meg's bridal shower.  

July 27th will be here soon.  I am very excited for Meg and Nick.  They have been talking about their wedding and marriage for quite some time.  I can't wait to see all of their dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment