Tuesday, July 2, 2024

A Day of Rest

I was incredibly thankful for a day of rest today.  The last four days had been so much fun, but absolutely exhausting.  I had also been struggling with the arthritis in my left leg and pain from sciatica.  Thus, it was very nice to be off of my feet for awhile.  Meg and Cameron enjoyed time at home as well.  Meg used it to catch up on work and Cameron practiced the guitar.  We did make it out of the house several times.  We ran to the Wawa for drinks and ordered lunch at Culver's.  

Tonight was a little bit busier once Doug got home.  We took advantage of Taco Tuesdayz at Tijuana Flats for dinner.  It was packed, but thankfully, the weather was nice enough for us to sit outside to eat.  Phil stopped by afterward and we spent the next few hours enjoying our back patio.  Meg and I then worked on the seating chart for her wedding reception.  That was a lot of fun and the perfect way to end our day of rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment