Monday, September 11, 2023

My Mom's Cousin Susie

 I heard from my mom yesterday that her cousin, Susie, had died unexpectedly.  I was shocked.  Susie was Bobbie's oldest sister.  Although my mom didn't talk to her as much, we did both hear from her a lot through Facebook.  She had messaged me after the recent hurricane to make sure that we were ok and had made plans with Bobbie and Garry to come up to visit us once we were settled.  I was sad that she would never get the chance to do so.

When Meg called today, I let her know about "Susan Dazey."  She was even bummed to hear the news.  She had seen a lot of positive comments from her on my Facebook posts over the years and was sad to hear that they would be no longer.  I wished that I could tell Susie how much we appreciated her notes, but for now I'll just send good thoughts to her family and hope that my comments on their posts of sadness make them feel just a little bit better.  




No comments:

Post a Comment