Thursday, September 28, 2023

Cape Cod

While Doug and I have been staying in Syracuse this week, my parents have been traveling on a bus trip to Cape Cod.  My dad has always wanted to visit Martha's Vineyard and this was the perfect opportunity for them to do so.  I talked to them several times during the week.  They were definitley having a great time.  The trip was a lot longer than the one that they took to Memphis, but the tour guide was very entertaining which helped pass the time.  The hotels were nice that they stayed in and they enjoyed all of the different stops, especially Uno's Pizza.  Martha's Vineyard was way too commercialized for my Dad and the weather was extremely cold. especially traveling on the ferry.  He loved Cape Cod, however, specifically all of the historical sites.  They wouldn't return until after Doug and I had left for Ocala, but that was ok.  We were just happy that they got to take this trip together.




No comments:

Post a Comment