Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Fall Weather in Florida

It looks like fall in Florida with all of the decorations in our neighborhood and advertised fall festivals.  The weather, however, does not feel like fall to me.  Growing up in Indiana, we had a lot of gorgeous days in September, but there were also cold, gray, rainy days as well.  I been conditioned to make sure that I got outside on the nice days as I knew that there would be less and less of them as winter approached.  

It has been totally different spending September in Florida.  Every day has been over 80 degrees with many in the 90s.  We haven't had much rain and there has been an over abundance of sunshine.  I still wear shorts and no sleeve shirts most days and have thoroughly enjoyed it.  With fall fast approaching and knowing that weather will soon be changing in Indiana, I had to laugh when I saw this meme on Facebook.  Although we have had a lot of 100 degree days, I could still understand the sentiment and had no complaints about the truth of the statement.




No comments:

Post a Comment