Friday, September 8, 2023

My Dad vs the Fan

Doug and I left for Bloomington last night after work.  We had packed the Pilot full with almost everything that we had left at my parents.  I was a little nervous about having everything sitting in the car at Brett’s for two days.  Doug felt that it would be alright.  I knew that I couldn’t unload it all at Brett’s, so I decided to take up a load of pictures with me.  They were ones that I didn’t have duplicates of and would be devastated if I lost.  

Before we left I did get to watch my dad fix my mom’s fan.  Meg was on the phone with me while he was working on it, so I could give her a play by play.  First he forgot to put the lock screw on last night after he cleaned it.  Therefore, it was made an unbearably loud noise last night.  Thankfully, my mom had just bought a new one so they could use instead.  Today, he got the lock screw on, but put the blades on backward.  That was really funny!!  In the end he did get it fixed and working like new.



No comments:

Post a Comment