Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Coming Together

It has taken over a month to get the house unpacked and everything organized, but it is finally starting to come together.  This week I finished the music room with a new vinyls stand for Cameron and my albums.  I also got a nice bag for Cameron's new golf clubs, which Rena and Cameron both loved.  They fit perfectly into the new golf bag stand that I bought for the garage.  

I also organized the lanai, fit all of the games in the front closet, hung a curtain above the laundry room where we stored all of the Legos, turned half of my closet into a storage room and found a nice spot for the rocking chairs on the front porch.  I still need to unpack Cameron's bedroom, organize the lanai, hang our pictures on the walls and buy outdoor furniture for the back patio.  It sounds like a lot, especially since we also have to have the exterior of our home painted and the landscaping completed, but we are getting a lot closer to my goal of being completely done with all projects by Thanksgiving.  I can't wait!















No comments:

Post a Comment