Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Love My Friends

 Tonight Paula picked me up and we met Mary for dinner at Ruhe 152.  I was so incredibly glad that they had time to meet me.  We had a lot of fun talking, laughing and catching up with one another.  I truly appreciate their friendship.  They are both honest, caring and loyal to the end.  When we were hit with our first hurricane in Florida, each one of them texted me immediately to see if we were ok.  They listen when I talk, offer help when needed and support me no matter what.  I know that I will never replace them.  Thus, I am thankful for iPhones and social media so that I can keep in touch with them no matter how far away I live.  I hugged Paula when she dropped me off at my parents tonight.  I was sad to say goodbye, but knew that I would see her soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment