Thursday, May 18, 2023

Home for an Extended Visit

Meg called on her way home today.  She was ready for a break from Bloomington and hoped to spend a couple of weeks relaxing before she devoted herself full time to studying for the CPA.  I really appreciated her being home as that way she could be here when Doug and I were in Florida.  Cameron isn't home much, but I knew that he would enjoy having her here when he was. 

Meg arrived just before we had to leave for Cameron's golf match in LaGrange.  She had gone with us last year, but this time she opted to stay at Grandma's instead.  She wanted to relax and the photographer was at our home taking pictures.  She did have a funny story to tell us before we left.  On the way home, Meg had called to check in with me.  I had told her to watch for cops on US 31 and US 24 as I thought there were a lot of them yesterday when I drove back from the airport.  She told me that she wasn't worried.  Then she started making fun of Nick for driving with the cruise control on every time he traveled.  Her constant trash talking of those driving the speed limit definitely became funnier when she admitted that she had gotten pulled over after she talked to us.  Thankfully, she only got a warning.  We will see if that slows her down for the return trip in a few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment