Saturday, May 20, 2023

Happy 25th Cal!

Cal turned 25 years old today!  Wow!  It seems like he just graduated high school and now he's a quarter of a century old.  Even though he has aged, I loved that he and his friends decided to host a LeBron James themed party to celebrate.  I'm pretty sure that he had a basketball themed one in middle school as well.  

Since we couldn't be with him today, I was extremely glad that we had celebrated Cal last weekend with gifts, a Texas cake and a game night.  I texted him several times today and posted many pictures online which made me feel as though I was still part of his official 25th.  He said that he had really enjoyed the day even though the Lakers had lost.  I was very happy for him and couldn't wait to hear more when he is home next weekend.  I know that someday Cal and his friends will start getting married and settle down, but for now I appreciate that they have each other and celebrate life together.  






No comments:

Post a Comment