Thursday, December 8, 2022

Wrapping Christmas Presents

Yesterday I had a rare treat as I was able to meet Doug for lunch.  He's usually swamped with meetings and busy with work, so I really appreciated him making the time on short notice.  We tried out the new Chipotle in Goshen which Doug really liked.  We only had a half hour or so together, but it was a nice mid-day break for both of us.  

I really appreciated the time outside of the house yesterday as today I spent most of my day wrapping Christmas presents.  It is not my favorite holiday activity, but the tree did look a lot better with gifts under it.  The time also gave me a chance to watch a new Christmas movie on Netflix that Meg had been talking about.  The film was Lindsay Lohan's return to acting, so it had received a lot of hype this December.  It was definitely more of a Hallmark type movie than I normally watch, but kept me entertained for the afternoon while I was finishing wrapping.  This won't be my last day of wrapping or of watching Christmas movies, but it did feel good to make a big dent in our Christmas to-do list.  

No comments:

Post a Comment