Monday, December 5, 2022

A Day Out

After spending the weekend in the house painting, I decided to get out this afternoon.  I had some returns to make and a little bit of shopping to do. For the first time in a long time, I even stopped to get lunch as well.  Meg suggested the chicken tenders and cheese curds at Culver's which were very good.  I sat in the card to eat as the weather was relatively warm for December.  My Amazon returns at the UPS store were extremely easy and I found everything that I needed at Walmart.  They even had Rice Chex which we had been looking for since before Thanksgiving.  I had to stand on my tiptoes and reach the stack with a pen to slide a box off of the top shelf, but at least we will be able to make Chex Mix this holiday season.  Kohls wasn't as user friendly on making returns, but I did get some more gift ideas.  Overall, it was a nice break from being at home and a great way to rest my arms from our project.  

I am looking forward to more shopping next week when Meg, Doug and I go to Ocala and Orlando.  Meg and I have already talked about all of the stores that we want to go to while we're in Florida.  I might even be able to finish my Christmas gift list then.  If not, I will definitely appreciate the warm weather as it is predicted to be in the 70s while we are there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment