Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Haircuts

As soon as I walked out of my bedroom door today, Cal asked me if I would cut his hair.  I wasn't surprised to hear him say that as it was getting pretty long on top.  I hadn't cut it since Thanksgiving, so it took a little while to do.  It went a lot smoother once he wet it down on top.  I have found that cutting bed head hair can be challenging.  

Right after I finished Cal's hair, Rachel asked me if I could cut hers.  I was a little nervous when she asked as I am way more used to cutting guys hair then girls.  As she only wanted a trim, I figured that we might as well try.  It would save her some time and money and give me a little more experience.  The back was super easy to cut and I quickly took an inch off for her.  The sides were a little more tricky as her hair was tapered in the front.  I didn't want to take too much off as it would be a lot harder to even out.  Thankfully, we were both patient and soon haircut #2 was done.

Brett and I had already talked about him getting a haircut while he was home, so I offered to do it as soon as I was done with Rachel's.  All things considered Brett's was relatively easy to cut this time.  It hadn't gotten too long since his last haircut, so mostly just the sides needed it.  All in all I spent an hour and a half cutting hair this afternoon.  It felt good to help everyone out.  I know that scheduling an appointment can be hard with works schedules.  It's also nice to save some cash as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment