Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Siblings Get Together

My mom sent me a picture this week of her with her siblings.  She and Jan had invited Vicky to go out to lunch with them.  Once Parce found out that it was on his day off, he and Gena made plans to join them as well.  They chose Albion as the halfway point for the four of them and as an added bonus, they ate at my cousin Ann's new restaurant.  

My mom called afterward and said that she really enjoyed catching up with everyone.  Parce absolutely shocked everyone when he told them that they had sold their home in Fort Wayne and bought one in Greensburg.  It made sense as it would be closer to Gena's daughter and granddaughter.  It was just surprising as no one even knew that they were looking to move.  I guess that just means that they will have to have another get together again before they leave.  



No comments:

Post a Comment