Monday, October 16, 2023

A Shelf of Memories

When we lived in Syracuse, I had pictures and family memorabilia displayed on the fireplace mantle, a ladder shelf and an antique bookcase.  Before we moved, we sold both the ladder shelf and bookcase.  Since we did not have a fireplace in Ocala, I had absolutely nowhere to put all of the wonderful photos that we had in Indiana.  

After sorting through everything, I decided that we needed to buy a new bookshelf.  I had the perfect place for it - in the front entryway behind the front door that we never opened.  I found one on Amazon that not only fit the dimensions, but also matched our living room furniture.

The self arrived this week and I was more than ready to put it together.  It wasn't hard, but I did need a pair of extra hands to hold the long shelves as I attached the legs.  Thankfully, Doug was available to help.  Soon I had all of my favorite photos and Heinisch memories on display in the entryway.  It was an awesome addition to our new home.



No comments:

Post a Comment