Thursday, October 19, 2023

Engagement Photos

Meg and Nick traveled to Bloomington this week to have their engagement photos taken.  Meg was excited about it, but also nervous.  They had picked a photographer that was reasonably priced, but that they didn't know personally.  Meg was also worried about her outfits.  She had ordered several dresses, but couldn't find one that she really liked.  Thankfully, after a lot of shopping and time in the dressing room, she finally found the perfect one.  Doug and I really liked it.

Meg called me the night before she left to talk about her causal outfit.  She had bought Nick a brand new sweater for the picture, but was going to use something from her own wardrobe.  She FaceTimed me to see what I thought.  We went through several different shirts and sweaters before we found one that would match perfectly with Nick's sweater.  She said that she would have to pick up an undershirt for it, but otherwise, she was set.

I heard from Meg after they completed the photo shoot.  She was only able to preview a few of the pictures, but was absolutely thrilled with them.  She loved the poses, the place where they took the pictures and the photographer.  I was very happy to hear that.  I wasn't overly pleased with my formal engagement picture.  It was ok, just not the greatest.  I was relieved to know that Meg felt the complete opposite.  I was also glad that she had gotten to see Brett and Cameron while she was in Bloomington as well as Mallory who took her to a History of Rock N Roll class where her professor, Andy, even recognized her.  He's expecting a wedding invitation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment