Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Decorating for Halloween

I definitely downsized a lot of my Halloween decorations last fall, so it didn't take me long to decorate this year.  Even though there was less, I thought that everything looked fall festive in our new home.  I even added some pumpkins to on our front porch.  The gourds were a little bit more challenging to find, but thankfully a pumpkin stand popped up near a church by our subdivision which helped make our home feel a lot more like fall.  








My little light up ghost didn't quite compare to the outside decorations in our neighborhood, but I didn't mind.  I was just happy to have something to add.  Maybe I'll add more to our exterior next year, but for now I will just enjoy looking at all of the Halloween decor in our neighborhood on my daily walks.  










No comments:

Post a Comment