Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Finally, The Painting is Done!

 I have found the exterior painting process of our house to be extremely frustrating.  Our painter has done an awesome job.  Last week, he finished all of the exterior.  This week he focused his time on the garage and lanai.  While he was here, he also helped fix several other items that needed repaired.  He caulked the garage, nailed the garage door trim, replaced the exterior doors weather stripping and even updated the lights in our kitchen.  

In saying all of that, I was definitely more than ready to be done with the process.  I had to be here while he was working and felt like I had to be more involved than I planned to be.  I also thought that the painting would take a lot less time.  I definitely loved the outcome especially the garage, but wasn't ready to take on such a big project anytime soon.  







No comments:

Post a Comment