Saturday, October 14, 2023

A Visit to Syracuse

Cal called my parents this week to see if it was ok if he stayed with them for a few days.  With the holidays coming up and busy season to follow, he wanted to take advantage of the limited free time that he had to see them.  Cal arrived in Syracuse Thursday night in time for a late dinner.  He worked from home during the day yesterday, took a long walk, played Jeopardy with Grandpa and shared several meals with them.  He had hoped to play golf, but the weather didn't cooperate.  He even got to visit with Cameron as before he left for Chicago today.

I was very happy to hear that Cal had been able to come up with a time to visit Grandma and Grandpa.  I know that he is really busy and that once we moved it would be more challenging for him to do so.  I know that my parents really appreciated the time with him as well. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment