Wednesday, December 11, 2019

He's Home


Doug left Monday morning for Santa Monica, California for a board meeting.  He has gotten used to traveling for these and has been pleased with how they have went.  This week's meeting was no different than those in the past.  He had written his reports, practiced his speech and was more than prepared when he left.  He reported that all went well and that he enjoyed the views of the Pacific Ocean from the walkway outside his hotel.



Cam and I have also become accustomed to Doug traveling as well.  With him gone we ate out both nights and watched our favorite television shows.  We added in some time to go Christmas shopping as well.  When we were at home, I spent my time working on Christmas cards, while Cam played Madden.  Although he stayed up late both nights to watch basketball, I headed to bed early.  With all of the activity I felt as though I barely had time to miss Doug before he was back home again.  Regardless, I was very happy to see him when he arrived this afternoon and was equally glad that he would not have to travel again until February.

No comments:

Post a Comment