Wednesday, December 4, 2019

A New Purchase

I never have liked cleaning, but with everyone home for Thanksgiving I knew that I had to get it done.  During my shopping spree on Cyber Monday I decided to purchase an electric scrubbing brush that said that it would make cleaning the bathtubs and stove top a lot easier.  As those were my two least favorite cleaning chores, the reviews were high and it was on sale, I decided to try it.  Cameron thought that I had completely lost it, but once I figured out the best way to use it, I was surprised with how well it worked.  I sent a video of myself cleaning the stovetop with it to Doug and the rest of the Heinisch children.  Although they probably completely agreed with Cam's assessment of it, they at least feigned interest in my new purchase.  The pumice stone was still my favorite cleaning find, but overall I would give my new scrubbing brush two thumbs up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment