Sunday, December 9, 2018

Tis the Season

It hasn't really felt like Christmas to me.  I have done a lot of Christmas shopping and decorating, but that hasn't quite put me in the mood yet.  Therefore, I decided that tonight we should take our annual pilgrimage to Warsaw to tour the Center Lake Park's light display.  Meg, Cam and Nick agreed to join us.  On the way over we listened to Christmas songs and did a little Christmas shopping as well.  By the time we left Buffalo Wild Wings for the park I definitely felt more festive.




The light display was just as good as last year although Cam was a little unsure of the giant plastic Santa.  I got a lot of great pictures and Doug made sure we took one by the restrooms closed sign.  It was cold walking through the displays, but well worth it.  With egg nog to drink when we got home I could feel the Christmas spirit starting.  Cam and I even made plans to watch a Christmas movie tomorrow night when I started on our Christmas cards.  As the old Christmas song states "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!" or at least feel like it in the Heinisch home.  


No comments:

Post a Comment