Sunday, December 16, 2018

Wrapping Gifts & Da Bears

Today I had to do my prep for tomorrow's colonoscopy.  Since I wasn't going to be able to do much outside of the house, I asked Doug if we could spend time wrapping Christmas gifts.  That was ok with him as he had several items to work on for Champion and it gave him time to watch the Bears and Packers game.

It was a successful day on all fronts.  We got quite a few gifts wrapped and everyone but Cal and I were done by the end of the day.  Cam's presents may have been the most interestingly wrapped, but he completed them by himself and that was all that mattered to me.  Brett had already wrapped his gifts, so he agreed to take a walk with me while everyone else was watching the game.  The guys were happy when we got back as the Bears had held on to beat the Packers clinching the division title.

The rest of the evening was a quiet one.  Meg and Cam studied for their upcoming finals.  Brett went to see the Grinch with Grandpa Cutes while Cal and HM worked out in town.  I appreciated that Doug flipped it to The Sound of Music after the games.  I hadn't watched it a long time.  It was the perfect way to spend a night getting ready for my procedure in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment