Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas Cards

I decided that today, no matter what other project I had to do, that I would get started on my Christmas cards.  In years past I have begun writing them the Sunday after Thanksgiving, but this year there seemed to be other priorities that I had to finish before I could write my cards.  Doug offered to help, but I really enjoy sending them.  It gives me time to reflect on the recipients and to remember years past.

Once I got the laundry going and my walk finished, I picked up my orange Shutterfly box and got started.  I took breaks to fold and dry and to take Cameron to piano after basketball practice.  Doug had a Knights meeting this evening and Meg went to Sarah's after piano to work on a Spanish project.    Thus, I had more time to work on them after dinner, and by the end of the evening I was able to finish forty-five cards.  I was happy to have checked those off of my list and was thankful that Cameron agreed to watch a Charlie Brown Christmas with me making the time even more special.  

No comments:

Post a Comment