Thursday, December 27, 2018

End to Our Season Tickets

For the past three or four years we have purchased season tickets to Amish Acres.  We have enjoyed the shows during that period of time, but I noticed this year that everyone seemed less and less interested in going.  I personally thought the shows were weaker as well.  Because of that and the fact that Meg would not be here next year to go with us, we decided to end our season ticket subscription. 

Thus, today's performance of Annie was our last one for awhile and unfortunately, it wasn't anyone's favorite.  Cameron flat out hated it and I struggled to stay interested.  Brett and my parents thought it was ok.  Meg liked it the best, but the fact that the people behind us were extremely loud lessened her overall enjoyment of the musical.  I actually thought about turning around and asking them to be quiet.  I'm not sure that I have ever done that before.  In the end I figured that it was our last show for awhile, so might as well just make the best of it.  At least I won't feel guilty when I get a reminder email to resubscribe.  We have all agreed that we're ready for a break from The Round Barn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment