Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Clean Up Time

It was a quiet day here.  Doug was up at 4:30 a.m for the yearly inventory.  Cal, Brett and I all made time to exercise.  I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning and doing laundry.  Cam and Meg played WiiU before she left to go shopping with Nick.  Cam and Brett then took turns on the PS 4.  When Brett wasn't playing his game or reading, he helped me move Cameron's old television to the bedroom downstairs.  We set the SNES up on it, so they could all play Bomberman.  Cam helped at BINGO today at the nursing home while Brett and I walked.  I finally finished cleaning just as Doug called at five to say he was done for the day.

Tonight Cam, Brett, Doug and I all went to Sleepy Owl for half price pizza night.  It was delicious and we enjoyed visiting with them.  Afterward the four of us played Cam's new game, "A Ticket to Ride."  I had bought it for him as I had read positive reviews on it.  It was just as fun as I had read and once again Cameron was victorious.  He has been on an awesome winning streak lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment