Thursday, August 29, 2024

CVS

When we lived in Syracuse, I did a lot of shopping at CVS. Walmart was too far away for me to run to just to get ibuprofen, and I really hated going into Dollar General. It was too crowded for me.  The prices at CVS were a little bit higher, but once I joined their Extra Care Plan and started looking for coupons, it was pretty comfortable to what I could find at the discount stores.

When we moved to Florida, I really didn’t think that I would shop at CVS anymore as there was a Publix, Aldi, and Walmart all within a couple miles of my house. Around that time I started to realize that the Extra Care Plan had gotten even better. For $49 a year, I could get $10 gift cards each month and 20% off all CVS brand products. They also always seemed to be sending me different rewards and percentage off coupons that saved money as well. Soon, I started realizing that it was actually cheaper to shop at CVS than any of the other stores around. The best part was, I could order it online and within 15 minutes pick it up at the front of the store.

Meg and Cameron make fun of me when I tell them all the money that I save at CVS. I know they’re just giving me a hard time, and I don’t mind. Two weeks ago, I got a free box of hair color saving me nine dollars and last week I bought shaving cream for $.46. Each time place an order, I save almost half of what the product costs.  Even when I check the price at Walmart, I can’t get it for that low of a price. I would also have to do the shopping to find the product. Thus, I’ll take my children’s friendly joking and keep shopping at CVS. Nothing feels better than saving money.



No comments:

Post a Comment