Thursday, August 15, 2024

Bloomington

I flew in last night and Brett picked me up after work. It was really nice to drive home with him and listened to him talk about his new job and his plans with Karen. We hung out in his apartment after we got back, ate breadsticks and watched a few episodes of Frasier.  It was a wonderful night. 

Today was a gloomy one in Bloomington, but a productive one nonetheless. I had a whole bunch of work to do on the computer and happy to have some downtime to finish it. I spent quite a bit of time working on Meg‘s wedding video and really loved what I put together for Doug‘s dad. During the afternoon I walked to Best Buy to look at a new computer. My MacBook is six years old and will need replaced soon. Right now it only works if it’s plugged in.  After window shopping, I walked over to Chicken Salad Chick for lunch.  They had a new southern style sandwich which I enjoyed very much.

Brett got home from work around 7 PM. He had just enough time to change and relax before Cameron pulled into the parking. I was glad that packing the van didn’t take as long as he thought it would and we were all able to go to dinner together. The boys picked Bigwoods, and we all had some fantastic meals. I wished that Doug could have been with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment