Monday, August 19, 2024

Back in Indiana

Nick drove me to South Bend after we all had Portillo‘s for lunch. I was incredibly thankful for the ride as I wasn’t sure that I could navigate the train with my suitcases and backpack. My mom met us at the airport and I was looking forward to a day of rest. I still did not feel well. My cough was bad, and I was absolutely exhausted.

I spent the evening with my parents watching Switch and the Drew Carey show.  I forgot how funny that sitcom was.  I filled them in on everything that my children were doing this past week. It probably wasn’t the most exciting day of my journey back to the Midwest, but it was definitely much needed. Doug said that he had been feeling sick as well, and that it took about three days to get over the hump. I don’t know if I have what he has or if the dust in Cameron’s apartment affected me. Either way I was crossing my fingers that Doug prediction was correct. I am definitely hoping that tomorrow I feel a whole lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment