Thursday, January 25, 2024

Belks

 Florida has two department stores that we do not have in Indiana.  I see Bealls in almost every city that we drive through in the sunshine state, but have never passed one in Indiana.  Ocala not only has one of their department stores, but a Bealls outlet store as well.  I don't shop at either one very often, but did find some great decorations for our tiki bar at the department store this December.  My parents have really enjoyed our proximity to the outlet store while they have been here.  Each have found some clothes that they needed and a few other items as well. 

Today, I introduced them to my favorite non-Indiana store in Ocala, Belk's.  I have never shopped there and walked out empty handed.  There are so many items to chose from and a lot of great deals on their app.  After searching all through the store, my mom and I each chose several items of clothing that we really liked and that fit well.  My dad found a new golf shirt as well.  I checked out for everyone so I could use the forty percent off in the app.  The cashier suggested a Belk's credit card.  Normally, I say no instantly, but with an extra 25% off and the rewards that I would earn, I couldn't resist.  In the end, we only paid $100 for ten different pieces of clothing and I had a new credit card with a promise to return.  I knew that Meg and Cameron would be happy as well as both loved shopping at Belk's when they were in Ocala.  

No comments:

Post a Comment