Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Lincoln Park

A big advantage to living in Chicago is all of the places, restaurants and museums that the city has to offer.  It was what my parents enjoyed when they lived there in the 1960s and what Doug and I loved when he had an internship in the Windy City over thirty years ago.  I am thrilled that both Cal and Meg feel the same about Chicago.  Meg and Nick have spent quite a bit of time exploring their neighborhood while Cal has become a seasoned pro at traveling all over Chicago.

One place that all of us have loved is Lincoln Park.  It isn't just about the zoo as the park itself is a wonderful place to visit or take a long walk in on a day off.  The zoo just makes the park even better with all of the different animal exhibits to see and activities to attend.  As it had always been a family favorite, I really enjoyed the pictures Meg sent from their trip to the zoo this week.  It brought back a lot of fun memories and made me ready for a visit myself.  Thankfully, we will be able to do that soon.  





No comments:

Post a Comment