Saturday, July 15, 2023

College Shopping

Since both Meg and Cameron did not have plans tonight, they decided to go shopping in Fort Wayne.  When Meg told me, I asked if I could tag along.  After I said it, I wished that I hadn't.  I didn't want to hone in on their plans.  I just didn't want to spend Saturday evening at home alone.  Doug was heading to Bloomington for the night so that his trip to Florida was shorter on Sunday.  I had spent many Saturday nights alone since he started traveling to Ocala over two years ago and I really didn't want to do it again.  Thankfully, Meg and Cameron were excited to have me go with them and in the end we all had a great time.

Meg needed to buy some things for her apartment in Chicago and Cameron wanted to start on his college shopping list.  I didn't really need much of anything, but was happy to be part of the group.  I was also able to be a valuable asset to their trip as I had a lot of coupons and reward money for them to use.  We stopped at Kohl's, DSW, Target, JC Penney, Glenbrook Mall and Home Goods.  Cameron and Meg both found quite a few items on their list and were happy that with all of my "deal" shopping they didn't have to pay full price for anything.

Dinner was at Portillo's.  It had ben quite awhile since I had eaten there and I was very happy with my chili cheese dog.  It was an awesome way to end a wonderful night and I was very glad that Meg and Cameron agreed to let me tag along.  



No comments:

Post a Comment