Friday, August 16, 2019

Vegas

Cal arrived early this morning from his weeklong trip to Las Vegas with Mark, David and Jayce.  He had texted us many times this week to keep us updated on his activities over the past four days.  He hit it big at the slots on day two, but lost that rather quickly playing Black Jack.  He learned how to play virtual roulette, but his favorite activity may have been virtual horse racing.  Cal said that he really enjoyed the food while they were there, especially the buffets.  They also spent a lot of time at the pool at the Hard Rock Hotel.  I wasn't sure at first how I felt about the trip.  I trusted them, but was worried because of all of the stories about Vegas.  It probably didn't help that we had seen each of the Hangover movies this past winter.  In the end I was extremely happy to hear that it went so well for the four of them.  I know that they made memories that would last a lifetime.  I did get a kick out of David's post on Twitter shortly before they flew home, however.  Thankfully, it was just a joke and soon Cal was asleep on our couch catching up on all that he missed while on vacation.




No comments:

Post a Comment