Thursday, August 1, 2019

Taking a Break

Meg spent the afternoon at home yesterday working on her class for Kelley.  She finished the majority of her research paper that is due on Saturday at midnight.  She decided tonight to take a break form the business school and go to dinner with the other camp counselors.  Doug had read her paper and agreed that she had make a lot of progress, so instead of coming home, she headed to Warsaw with Sophia.  She texted later that she had a great time.

The rest of the night was a quiet one here.  Cam played golf.  He was glad to have finished his last day of tennis conditioning.  It wasn't quite as intense today as Matt had to work at school, so one of the seniors led it.  Cam was still sore afterward, but not like he was on the previous three days.  I haven't minded taking him as I have been able to walk while he's at tennis.  It's a lot easier to get my steps in for the day if I start first thing.   It was also good practice for me as I plan to walk daily on the Goshen College trail after I drop Cam off at school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment