Sunday, August 18, 2019

All Packed Up & Ready to Go

Since I had time this afternoon, Meg and I decided to get the rest of her items packed for IU.  She had gotten a lot of done already.  We just needed to get the last minute items ready to go.  Once we finished with all of that, we were able to rearrange her room, vacuum and dust it.  Doug was a big help today, and even got everything into the van for her. 

Cal had told me all week that he was going to leave tomorrow morning.  About 2 p.m. today he changed his mind and started packing for Bloomington.  I was a little stressed at first as I didn't have all of his laundry done, but was able to get most of it done before he left.  Thankfully, I will be able to give him the rest later this week.

Meg invited Philip, Sasha, Naomi, Rachel, Sarah and Mariah over for the evening.  They planned on having a bonfire, but the weather did not cooperate.  Instead they settled for pizza and the Wii.  It was fun listening to them, although Cam did point out to us as we were playing Oh Hell that it was actually called "Just Dance", not Just Sing!!  Either way Doug and I were glad that they could all get together before Meg left for college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment