Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Taking a Break

I promised Doug, Meg and Cameron that when I got back to Florida I would take it easy.  I was absolutely exhausted on Monday, so it was pretty easy to keep that promise.  We had had visitors in our home since December 20th.  It had been a lot of fun hosting everyone, but that along with the holidays and two trips to Indiana left me completely depleted.  I had been having some health issues which didn't help either. 

Therefore, it felt really nice the past few days just to rest.  I slowly unpacked from our trip, worked on our taxes, watched a few movies, read and finally today did a little bit of cleaning.  It made a world of difference in how I felt.  I don't plan on hurrying back to the break neck pace that I always seem to set for myself.  I even made a cleaning schedule so I don't wear myself out again.  I'm even hoping to get out of the house to do a little bit of shopping tomorrow.  Thankfully, I am never too tired for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment