Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Junior Year Begins

 Cameron was up and ready for school when I checked on him this morning.  I still couldn't believe that our summer was over, but was happy that he could started on his junior year.  He picked the front porch for his obligatory first day of school picture and then was off to Bethany.  He was glad that he could drive himself and thankful to have a place to store his tennis bag instead of his locker this fall.  




I thought about Cameron all day while I was home working on the garage sale items, taking a walk and grocery shopping.  I hoped that his day was as enjoyable as he thought that it would be.  Thankfully, he reported once he arrived home that all went well.  He liked his classes and had fun with his friends.  Tennis practice was hot, but otherwise it was a great first day.  I was extremely happy to hear that.


No comments:

Post a Comment