Tuesday, April 20, 2021

You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello

Meg arrived this afternoon extremely glad to be home.  She had an orthodontist appointment on Thursday and thought she'd use the extra couple of days at home to complete a project and study.  As happy as she was to see us, she was completely disappointed with the weather.  She had left the sunny, sixty degree temperatures in Bloomington for thirties and snow here in Northern Indiana.  Even with the disappointment of the frigid temperatures we really enjoyed seeing Meg and catching up on her life.  I believe, however, Meg may have been most excited to see Rizzo.  Can't say that he felt the same about being home as he spent the day hiding in his house except to come out and beg for carrots.


As Meg was arriving, Cal was leaving.  They got a chance to talk before he headed out the door.  I was sad to see him go as I had really enjoyed having him here the past few days.  The nice part about Cal's visits are that they occur often, so I don't have to miss him too long.  A lot of times they are unexpected as well which makes them even more fun.  Saying goodbye to Cal tonight while saying hello to Meg at the same time made me appreciate having four children even more.  They definitely keep us busy and add a lot of excitement to our lives.  I wouldn't change that for anything.  

No comments:

Post a Comment