Monday, April 19, 2021

A Quick Trip Home

Cal texted me very early to let me know that he wanted to come home last night if I could get him a Covid vaccine scheduled for Monday.  He had time this week as Plante Moran wanted him to focus primarily on studying for the last portion of the CPA that he needed to pass.  Although he wasn't overly excited about studying or getting a shot, he was excited to hear that he had finished fourth in hours worked during busy season out of all of the new hirers.  

Fortunately, I was able to get him an appointment first thing this morning at Goshen Health center for the Pfizer vaccination.  He had no problems getting in and was back at home working by 8:30 a.m. Chicago time.  I was very happy that we were finally able to find him a time and date that worked for him.  It was also nice to have him home for a couple of days.  I tried to stay out of his way while he was working, but did get to visit with him during lunch.  I was glad to hear that he felt pretty well overall after the vaccination, just a little tired.  Once he finished working, he went over to the Lamles to visit Winston.  He then ate dinner with Grandma and Grandpa while watching Jeopardy.  This evening he asked us to watch Predator with him.  I had forgotten how much I liked the movie.  The rest of the night we debated with Doug about which was better Alien or Predator.  Much to Doug's disappointment, Cal, Brett and I picked Predator.

No comments:

Post a Comment