Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Years and Years of Pictures

I started today looking through all of the pictures albums that we had accumulated over the years.  It was a daunting task at first, until I really got into it.  There were hundreds and hundreds of photos to sift through as well as so many wonderful memories to relive.  There were trips to DC, Cincinnati, Bloomington, Walt Disney World and so much more.  It was fun to watch our family grow from one to two to three to four.  I found some awesome pictures of Meg which I sent to her by phone.  She enjoyed going through them.  I also sent her one of Doug with a shaved head which I still can't believe he did.  I was impressed, however, with the fact that he remembered the Heinisch children celebrating William Howard Taft's 147th birthday when I sent it out in the group message.  Brett appreciated his first photo in Washington DC, and it was fun seeing how animated Cal and Cameron used to be when the camera was brought out. As it was National Siblings Day, Cal had asked me what my favorite picture of the four of them was.  There were so many, but I was happy to send him one that I really liked.  Overall, it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be and I am looking forward to getting it all arranged for Meg's open house.








No comments:

Post a Comment