Monday, April 8, 2019

Back in the "Swing" of Things

Everyone was up and out the door a lot easier than I expected today.  I wasn't sure how the time change from our vacation would effect our Monday morning, but it didn't seem to bother any of us.  I spent my day catching up around the house.  I had to call both the orthodontist and the oral surgeon to rectify billing errors.  Those calls went well and I spent the rest of the morning packaging up all of the Directv supplies to ship back to the company.  Cal had suggested a month ago that we try YouTubeTV and once we got it set up we were ready for a break from the satellite company that was constantly raising our monthly fees.  By switching we will save over $100 a month.

My afternoon went by quickly.  I walked down to get Meg's CR-V.  There was a screw in the tire that created a slow leak which they were able to fix.  I then dropped off our packages at the post office before heading to Goshen to clean out Doug's car and buy pop at Martin's.  Cam had a practice round tonight at Black Squirrel while the high school was playing against Fairfield and Northridge.  I was able to follow along as he played and was thoroughly impressed with his game.  He hit the ball well and did even better chipping and putting.  I had told him that I never focused on the length of my drive, but more on the accuracy of my approach shot.  He proved that theory tonight scoring a 42 for the round.  It will definitely be interesting to see how he does next year on Bethany's high school team.  My parents and Doug joined us after the first couple of holes and enjoyed watching him as well.

While Cam was at golf, Meg had tennis practice.  She ran to Walmart afterward, but still made it home before we did.  We caught up with her day, happy to find out that it went well.  She only has 33 days of high school left.  It will go fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment