Sunday, April 7, 2019

What a Gorgeous Day!

It was another beautiful day here which we appreciated very much.  It had been such a crummy winter, so we were all ready for a break from the cold.  California had given us a taste of that, so it was awesome to come back and experience more.  We all took advantage of the nice day.  Cam played golf with Grandpa, shot baskets, and took a walk.  Meg and Nick took a couple of walks as well.  Doug burned more leaves and I got in some time outdoors in between loads of laundry.  It was fun watching our bird feeders today.  The blue jays were enjoying the peanuts and we finally saw goldfinches arrive.  It had been years since they visited us and Doug and I both were happy to hav them back.  I found a Ferris wheel squirrel feeder that I would like to put up in our trees.  Until then I will just have to keep chasing the squirrels out of our woodpecker feeder.  With the gorgeous weather today, I didn't even mind scaring them away.  It gave me several more chances to get out in the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment