Tuesday, April 16, 2019

JA Interviews

I volunteered to help with JA interviews this morning at Milford.  I had noticed that on days that I have scheduled to go into school that I do not sleep very well.  Last night was no exception.  I did make it to Milford, however, and enjoyed visiting with some of my Warrior Time students from last year.  I hadn't seen them in two months.  After Warrior Time I headed to the cafeteria to get ready for the interviews.  I had always enjoyed the JA experience and it was fun to meet with the 6th graders.  I hadn't been on this side of the process in several years and was glad to help out.

While I was at school, Cameron called to let me know that his stomach was bothering him again.  This had been an issue since Friday.  He took something for it at school and then laid down for awhile.  He said that helped.  We're going to try and cut out dairy, eat several small meals a day and take medication when needed.  I'm hoping that helps.

I had a haircut scheduled this afternoon.  Amanda called and I was worried that she'd have to cancel, but thankfully she just need to push it back to 1:30.  I really liked the haircut.  I've been trying to go in every three to four weeks so that it stays manageable.  I enjoy catching up with her as well and the older women that come in after me have always been extremely nice.  Doug and I went out for half price pizza tonight at The Frog after Meg and Cam ate dinner.  It seems to be our new tradition.  The food is good and the price is right, can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment