Thursday, April 25, 2019

The Sopranos

Several months ago Cal had asked me to watch The Sopranos.  He had finished the series and thoroughly enjoyed it.  He thought that I would like it as well.  I decided a couple of weeks ago to try it and was instantly hooked.  It was very violent and had too much sex in it for my taste, but I overlooked that for the most part enjoying the storyline over the six seasons that the made it the number one drama series of all time.  I didn't know much about the subplots of the show when I started watching it, but I did remember that it had a controversial ending.  As it neared the final episode, the show became more intense than ever.  I completely expected a violent end to the show.  Thus, I was surprised when it finished quiet differently.  I texted Cal immediately and asked him if I missed something.  He concurred that what I had viewed was the end and gave me his opinion of the final scene.  Mine was completely different.  Either way I thought it was one of the best endings to a series that I had ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment