Monday, June 27, 2022

Heading to B-Town

Several months ago Brett asked me if I thought Cameron would be interested in going to Holiday World with him.  As I didn't know Cameron's schedule for the summer at that time, we decided to wait until closer to June to decide.  Cameron and I talked a few weeks ago and he was definitely up for a trip to Santa Claus, Indiana.  He had never been to Holiday World and wanted to give it a try.  We made plans to go to Bloomington today and stay for a few days.  Doug was going to be in Florida working that week so the timing was perfect.

Cameron and I left this afternoon for his second road trip of the week.  I let Cameron pick the music and we listened to Juice Wrld, Drake, Post Malone and more.  We also started the Rocky III Rewartchable.  That was very entertaining.  Brett got off work early tonight and we arrived just as he did.  It took a little while to unload the Pilot, but within a half an hour of pulling into his parking lot we were back on the road to Mother Bears.  It was absolutely deserted when we arrived and we soon had ordered a 10 inch Paulie Pine Nuts and a 10 inch chicken, feta, bacon pizza.  The food was delicious.  I enjoyed listening to Brett and Cameron talk about anything and everything.

I suggested Monopoly when we got back to Brett's apartment.  Cameron and I instantly regretted it.  Cameron jumped out to a big lead, but soon found himself bankrupt due to a couple of bad rolls.  It didn't take much longer for Brett to wipe me out as well.  Thankfully, we had a few We Bares Bears episodes to watch.  That was definitely a lot more fun for Cameron and I.  





No comments:

Post a Comment