Saturday, June 4, 2022

A Quiet Heinisch Home

I slept in this morning for the first time all week.  I know that I needed the extra sleep and was glad that Cameron took advantage of a morning off as well.  He had plans to attend five different open houses today with Samuel and to play a round of golf at Black Squirrel with Evan as well.  

With Cameron busy all day and Meg in Saugatuck with Nick, Doug and I had the day to ourselves.  We spent it taking a long walk, doing yard work, feeding the birds, playing Ticket to Ride, returning Cameron's tux and enjoying a drink at Goshen Brewing Company.  Last night we had watched Rio Bravo on the big screen in the backyard by the bonfire, so we decided tonight to enjoy the front porch.  It was a relaxing way to spend a quiet day and I appreciated all of the time with Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment