Monday, July 29, 2019

Tennis Conditioning

This morning Cameron started high school tennis conditioning.  It wasn't quite the nine miles that Cal ran on his first day of soccer conditioning seven years ago, but it was definitely tough.  They worked primarily on footwork and by the time I picked him up he was drenched in sweat.  There were only seven players that participated today and he was glad to be one of them even if it was a killer on his legs.  The only bad part of his morning was having to go with me to Walmart to get groceries.

We made it home before Meg arrived for her lunch break.  Mom picked up Penguin Point for her, so that she could work on her class.  She felt pretty good about her progress so far and had a plan for the rest of the week before she left for camp.  After she drove off, Cam rode down to Grandma and Grandpa's while I went to Amanda's to get my hair trimmed.  We then spent the rest of the afternoon playing cards with my parents.  Except for a game of Sorry which Cameron won, my Dad destroyed us all at Euchre.  Even with the loses it was a great day to spend playing games as it rained most of the afternoon and early evening.  That was ok with me as it gave us a break from watering the flowers tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment