Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Heat Wave

I got up and walked first thing this morning.  Afterward I cleaned the hermit crab cage out and stayed outside with the pigs as they got their cage cleaned as well.  After 1 p.m. I tried not to go out again as it was extremely hot this afternoon with a heat index close to 100.  Being inside I did get a lot of work down around the house.  By the time Doug got home the house was back in order and there was no trace of anyone staying with us last week.

Doug and I went to Oak & Alley for dinner in Warsaw tonight.  We had better luck than Meg and Nick.  They had chosen Mad Anthony's for Meg's extended break.  After one hour they still had not received their food and decided to give up.  The nice part was that they got free Scooby snacks and drinks that way.  Doug and I did get our hamburgers in a timely manner and were able to sample a few of their beers.  I didn't feel the best this evening because of the heat, so we decided to stay inside tonight watching Law & Order.  I've been trying to get Cal and Brett to give it a try, but they think I'm lame.  They may be correct, but we enjoy it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment