Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Lunch Plans

Today I met Mary and Paula for lunch at Oakwood.  We had made plans for our get together well before I knew that Cal would come home last night and Meg would be home for lunch.  I decided to go ahead and keep my meeting as we had a couple of things to discuss.  It was great hanging out together.  We talked a lot about high school plans, Camp Crosley, and the future.  I really enjoyed it.  After we ate, I went with them to a new gift store in town.  We picked out a personalized gift for Wendy's wedding tomorrow before I headed home.  Meg had left several hours before I got back, but Cal was home.  He had had a quiet day at home which was perfect for him as he had had a lot of problems with his sinuses yesterday.  Cam beat me home and had already changed the pigs' cage before I arrived.  He had enjoyed playing golf with Grandma Jane and was relaxing in his room.  I spent the rest of the time before Doug got home picking up the basement and getting the house ready for Cal's friends to arrive.  He had invited Mark and Evan up for the weekend and wasn't quite sure when they would arrive.  Thankfully, I got everything done before Doug got home from work and we all had an enjoyable evening at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment