Tuesday, July 2, 2019

A Day Out

Cameron met Bailee at Linway this afternoon to watch Toy Story 4.  The rest of us had already seen it and he liked it just as much as we did.  He agreed that the new plush character was hilarious and he also did not find the ending as sad as was advertised.  Once they finished the movie, they walked to The Chief for ice cream.  Cam went with his favorite - peanut butter.  When I picked him up at 4, he was happy with his day out.

While Cam was busy, I took advantage of the afternoon in Goshen to do some shopping.  I first went to Kohl's to buy Doug's birthday gift and even found some shorts and a new swimsuit for me.  Everything for summer was over 50% off which made shopping even more fun.  My next stop was Target where I finished buying Doug's gifts.  I then spent the last forty-five minutes grocery shopping.  Except for the lack of "Suds" at Aldi, I got everything on my list.  Just like Cam I was also happy with my day out.

Tonight was a little more stressful than the afternoon as my shelf in the closet broke, Nick lost his keys for over a half hour, and Brett needed help booking a room in Henderson, North Carolina for an upcoming wedding trip.  Thankfully, we were able to take care of everything and still have time to play a game of Ticket to Ride.  It was a nice way to end our evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment